Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

My friends & I - Rodrigo G.

MY FRIENDS & I


Hi! My name is Rodrigo and I am from Pina de Ebro. I think, I am cheerful, active and talkative.

In my free time I play sports. My favourite sport is football, ski and tennis. I play very good football. I also go camping with my friends;Javier, Juan, Alejandro and Fernando.

Javier is active and he loves play football and playing computer games. He doesn’t like singing. Juan is talkative and he loves play football and playing computer games.
Alejandro is cheerful .
Fernando is kind and he loves play football.

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

Very good Rodrigo
There is a gramatical mistake; you say " My favourite sport is football, ski and tennis" and it is "My favourite sports are football, ski and tennis"

Pin It